How to locate your dinosaurs that you tamed using force tamed when you die?How can I find a lost (tamed) dino?In Ark Survival Evolved, do you lose gained experience points when you die?
How do we say "within a kilometer radius spherically"?
Did Apple bundle a specific monitor with the Apple II+ for schools?
Does putting salt first make it easier for attacker to bruteforce the hash?
Analogy between an unknown in an argument, and a contradiction in the principle of explosion
Is it okay to have a sequel start immediately after the end of the first book?
A word that means "blending into a community too much"
What STL algorithm can determine if exactly one item in a container satisfies a predicate?
Why is long-term living in Almost-Earth causing severe health problems?
Java Servlet & JSP simple login
Can a human be transformed into a Mind Flayer?
Why did Intel abandon unified CPU cache?
Non-aqueous eyes?
What aircraft was used as Air Force One for the flight between Southampton and Shannon?
How to write a convincing religious myth?
CircuiTikZ: How to draw contactor coil?
bash vs. zsh: What are the practical differences?
Please figure out this Pan digital Prince
C++ logging library
Should I refuse to be named as co-author of a low quality paper?
Does a bank have to tell me if a check made out to me was cashed there?
How to prove a 4D vector is a 4-Vector?
Should I put programming books I wrote a few years ago on my resume?
Shouldn't Apple consider allowing use of Apple Pencil while it's charging?
Who won a Game of Bar Dice?
How to locate your dinosaurs that you tamed using force tamed when you die?
How can I find a lost (tamed) dino?In Ark Survival Evolved, do you lose gained experience points when you die?
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;
I can't find my dinosaurs, I play on a private server tamed an alpha raptor using force tame and tamed a sarco then a few other 20 dinosaurs. The whistle doesn't work and I know they are near my corpse but I can't find it. Is there any way to use admin commands to teleport to my corpse, and if not, anyway to find my corpse without it. I just want my dinosaurs back.
ark-survival-evolved
bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 13 mins ago
This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.
add a comment |
I can't find my dinosaurs, I play on a private server tamed an alpha raptor using force tame and tamed a sarco then a few other 20 dinosaurs. The whistle doesn't work and I know they are near my corpse but I can't find it. Is there any way to use admin commands to teleport to my corpse, and if not, anyway to find my corpse without it. I just want my dinosaurs back.
ark-survival-evolved
bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 13 mins ago
This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.
add a comment |
I can't find my dinosaurs, I play on a private server tamed an alpha raptor using force tame and tamed a sarco then a few other 20 dinosaurs. The whistle doesn't work and I know they are near my corpse but I can't find it. Is there any way to use admin commands to teleport to my corpse, and if not, anyway to find my corpse without it. I just want my dinosaurs back.
ark-survival-evolved
I can't find my dinosaurs, I play on a private server tamed an alpha raptor using force tame and tamed a sarco then a few other 20 dinosaurs. The whistle doesn't work and I know they are near my corpse but I can't find it. Is there any way to use admin commands to teleport to my corpse, and if not, anyway to find my corpse without it. I just want my dinosaurs back.
ark-survival-evolved
ark-survival-evolved
edited Jan 9 at 16:32
Wrigglenite
33k18123180
33k18123180
asked Jan 9 at 16:20
calebcaleb
1
1
bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 13 mins ago
This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.
bumped to the homepage by Community♦ 13 mins ago
This question has answers that may be good or bad; the system has marked it active so that they can be reviewed.
add a comment |
add a comment |
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
It doesn't matter if you forced tamed or not. A problem that could occur is that it glitched under the map. If not, you could probably use corpse finder (a mod that spawns a beacon that you can see further than the original one). If you can't find it you could always find another one.
add a comment |
Your Answer
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "41"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f344753%2fhow-to-locate-your-dinosaurs-that-you-tamed-using-force-tamed-when-you-die%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
It doesn't matter if you forced tamed or not. A problem that could occur is that it glitched under the map. If not, you could probably use corpse finder (a mod that spawns a beacon that you can see further than the original one). If you can't find it you could always find another one.
add a comment |
It doesn't matter if you forced tamed or not. A problem that could occur is that it glitched under the map. If not, you could probably use corpse finder (a mod that spawns a beacon that you can see further than the original one). If you can't find it you could always find another one.
add a comment |
It doesn't matter if you forced tamed or not. A problem that could occur is that it glitched under the map. If not, you could probably use corpse finder (a mod that spawns a beacon that you can see further than the original one). If you can't find it you could always find another one.
It doesn't matter if you forced tamed or not. A problem that could occur is that it glitched under the map. If not, you could probably use corpse finder (a mod that spawns a beacon that you can see further than the original one). If you can't find it you could always find another one.
edited Jan 9 at 21:23
Virusbomb
4,63452450
4,63452450
answered Jan 9 at 21:08
ScawyDwaginScawyDwagin
11
11
add a comment |
add a comment |
Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f344753%2fhow-to-locate-your-dinosaurs-that-you-tamed-using-force-tamed-when-you-die%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown