if i reset my hero class, do i get back my gems?How to get past level 30 on Teeter (Android)?Do trees grow back the The Oregon Trail: American Settler?How can I earn bits (gold) and gems quickly in the My Little Pony android game?Which files do I have to back up to not lose my Security Key?Back up saved games in Galaxy on Fire 2How to get multitouch support in Bluestacks?How to back up Terraria game saves on Android?Do gems generate constantly?How to reset my 8 Ball Pool account progress?FFT:WoL, First battle is just me and Delita, no back up?

How to use " shadow " in pstricks?

Writing with dry erase marker on Shabbos, is it permitted?

Where is the logic in castrating fighters?

How should I introduce map drawing to my players?

Why does a perfectly-identical repetition of a drawing command given within an earlier loop 𝘯𝘰𝘵 produce exactly the same line?

Why doesn't the Earth accelerate towards the Moon?

Why does Mjolnir fall down in Age of Ultron but not in Endgame?

the meaning of 'carry' in a novel

Is the field of q-series 'dead'?

Pirate democracy at its finest

Computing the matrix powers of a non-diagonalizable matrix

What to do when you've set the wrong ISO for your film?

Looking for a soft substance that doesn't dissolve underwater

Does the unit of measure matter when you are solving for the diameter of a circumference?

Crossing US border with music files I'm legally allowed to possess

How do Human Traits Work?

Does Nitrogen inside commercial airliner wheels prevent blowouts on touchdown?

Construct a word ladder

Adding spaces to string based on list

Why aren't space telescopes put in GEO?

Why did David Cameron offer a referendum on the European Union?

Flying domestically in the US, is my State Issued ID all I need to get past security?

Ticket to ride, 1910: What are the big cities

Can I install both XCode & Android Studio on MacBook Air with only 8 GB of Ram



if i reset my hero class, do i get back my gems?


How to get past level 30 on Teeter (Android)?Do trees grow back the The Oregon Trail: American Settler?How can I earn bits (gold) and gems quickly in the My Little Pony android game?Which files do I have to back up to not lose my Security Key?Back up saved games in Galaxy on Fire 2How to get multitouch support in Bluestacks?How to back up Terraria game saves on Android?Do gems generate constantly?How to reset my 8 Ball Pool account progress?FFT:WoL, First battle is just me and Delita, no back up?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















I'm playing GrowCastle version 1.23.8 on my cellphone. I was checking my hero's class and i saw that i chose left branch of Druid class but the right one is better for my current strategy. there is a bottom it says reset class. i want to know if i reset my hero class, i get my gem back. i spend 30 gems for my hero. do i get this 30 gems back?

(there is no Tags for GrowCastle)










share|improve this question




























    0















    I'm playing GrowCastle version 1.23.8 on my cellphone. I was checking my hero's class and i saw that i chose left branch of Druid class but the right one is better for my current strategy. there is a bottom it says reset class. i want to know if i reset my hero class, i get my gem back. i spend 30 gems for my hero. do i get this 30 gems back?

    (there is no Tags for GrowCastle)










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      I'm playing GrowCastle version 1.23.8 on my cellphone. I was checking my hero's class and i saw that i chose left branch of Druid class but the right one is better for my current strategy. there is a bottom it says reset class. i want to know if i reset my hero class, i get my gem back. i spend 30 gems for my hero. do i get this 30 gems back?

      (there is no Tags for GrowCastle)










      share|improve this question














      I'm playing GrowCastle version 1.23.8 on my cellphone. I was checking my hero's class and i saw that i chose left branch of Druid class but the right one is better for my current strategy. there is a bottom it says reset class. i want to know if i reset my hero class, i get my gem back. i spend 30 gems for my hero. do i get this 30 gems back?

      (there is no Tags for GrowCastle)







      android






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 33 mins ago









      BlackCrystalBlackCrystal

      14510




      14510




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes












          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "41"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f351799%2fif-i-reset-my-hero-class-do-i-get-back-my-gems%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f351799%2fif-i-reset-my-hero-class-do-i-get-back-my-gems%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          ParseJSON using SSJSUsing AMPscript with SSJS ActivitiesHow to resubscribe a user in Marketing cloud using SSJS?Pulling Subscriber Status from Lists using SSJSRetrieving Emails using SSJSProblem in updating DE using SSJSUsing SSJS to send single email in Marketing CloudError adding EmailSendDefinition using SSJS

          Кампала Садржај Географија Географија Историја Становништво Привреда Партнерски градови Референце Спољашње везе Мени за навигацију0°11′ СГШ; 32°20′ ИГД / 0.18° СГШ; 32.34° ИГД / 0.18; 32.340°11′ СГШ; 32°20′ ИГД / 0.18° СГШ; 32.34° ИГД / 0.18; 32.34МедијиПодациЗванични веб-сајту

          19. јануар Садржај Догађаји Рођења Смрти Празници и дани сећања Види још Референце Мени за навигацијуу