Why can't I fuse moths?

Will this series of events work to drown the Tarrasque?

Why would company (decision makers) wait for someone to retire, rather than lay them off, when their role is no longer needed?

Can ThermodynamicData be used with NSolve?

Does the US Supreme Court vote using secret ballots?

When did Britain learn about the American Declaration of Independence?

Why is Drogon so much better in battle than Rhaegal and Viserion?

Prints each letter of a string in different colors. C#

What technology would Dwarves need to forge titanium?

Why does Taylor’s series “work”?

Is it possible to determine from only a photo of a cityscape whether it was taken close with wide angle or from a distance with zoom?

Can the Gate spell draw a creature larger that 20 feet in every dimension through the portal it creates?

Was Tyrion always a poor strategist?

RegEx with d doesn’t work in if-else statement with [[

Can an airline pilot be prosecuted for killing an unruly passenger who could not be physically restrained?

Divisor Rich and Poor Numbers

Driving a school bus in the USA

In Dutch history two people are referred to as "William III"; are there any more cases where this happens?

What should I wear to go and sign an employment contract?

Is it standard to have the first week's pay indefinitely withheld?

How to get all possible paths in 0/1 matrix better way?

How can I monitor the bulk API limit?

on the truth quest vs in the quest for truth

French equivalent of the German expression "flöten gehen"

how to create an executable file for an AppleScript?



Why can't I fuse moths?







.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








1















I have two of the same moth but I don't have the option to fuse them, why? There isn't anything I can do, and it doesn't tell me why I can't fuse them. I've tried restarting it but nothing. Please help!










share|improve this question






















  • Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

    – Ash
    Sep 18 '16 at 23:28











  • No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

    – Anon
    Sep 19 '16 at 5:44

















1















I have two of the same moth but I don't have the option to fuse them, why? There isn't anything I can do, and it doesn't tell me why I can't fuse them. I've tried restarting it but nothing. Please help!










share|improve this question






















  • Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

    – Ash
    Sep 18 '16 at 23:28











  • No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

    – Anon
    Sep 19 '16 at 5:44













1












1








1








I have two of the same moth but I don't have the option to fuse them, why? There isn't anything I can do, and it doesn't tell me why I can't fuse them. I've tried restarting it but nothing. Please help!










share|improve this question














I have two of the same moth but I don't have the option to fuse them, why? There isn't anything I can do, and it doesn't tell me why I can't fuse them. I've tried restarting it but nothing. Please help!







flutter-starlight






share|improve this question













share|improve this question











share|improve this question




share|improve this question










asked Sep 18 '16 at 23:18









AnonAnon

62




62












  • Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

    – Ash
    Sep 18 '16 at 23:28











  • No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

    – Anon
    Sep 19 '16 at 5:44

















  • Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

    – Ash
    Sep 18 '16 at 23:28











  • No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

    – Anon
    Sep 19 '16 at 5:44
















Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

– Ash
Sep 18 '16 at 23:28





Is one max level? If they're max level you can't fuse any further.

– Ash
Sep 18 '16 at 23:28













No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

– Anon
Sep 19 '16 at 5:44





No, it says I have to fuse them to continue leveling up.

– Anon
Sep 19 '16 at 5:44










1 Answer
1






active

oldest

votes


















-1














Anon is your Moth Level 4 that's when it's maxed level. Also there should be Like a tiny moth above your regular moths head and if the body and the four wings are yellow that means it can no longer be fused. If this is not the case I would go on facebook and look up Flutter starlight and complain on there.






share|improve this answer























    Your Answer








    StackExchange.ready(function()
    var channelOptions =
    tags: "".split(" "),
    id: "41"
    ;
    initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

    StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
    // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
    if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
    StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
    createEditor();
    );

    else
    createEditor();

    );

    function createEditor()
    StackExchange.prepareEditor(
    heartbeatType: 'answer',
    autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
    convertImagesToLinks: false,
    noModals: true,
    showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
    reputationToPostImages: null,
    bindNavPrevention: true,
    postfix: "",
    imageUploader:
    brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
    contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
    allowUrls: true
    ,
    noCode: true, onDemand: true,
    discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
    ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
    );



    );













    draft saved

    draft discarded


















    StackExchange.ready(
    function ()
    StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f285828%2fwhy-cant-i-fuse-moths%23new-answer', 'question_page');

    );

    Post as a guest















    Required, but never shown

























    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes








    1 Answer
    1






    active

    oldest

    votes









    active

    oldest

    votes






    active

    oldest

    votes









    -1














    Anon is your Moth Level 4 that's when it's maxed level. Also there should be Like a tiny moth above your regular moths head and if the body and the four wings are yellow that means it can no longer be fused. If this is not the case I would go on facebook and look up Flutter starlight and complain on there.






    share|improve this answer



























      -1














      Anon is your Moth Level 4 that's when it's maxed level. Also there should be Like a tiny moth above your regular moths head and if the body and the four wings are yellow that means it can no longer be fused. If this is not the case I would go on facebook and look up Flutter starlight and complain on there.






      share|improve this answer

























        -1












        -1








        -1







        Anon is your Moth Level 4 that's when it's maxed level. Also there should be Like a tiny moth above your regular moths head and if the body and the four wings are yellow that means it can no longer be fused. If this is not the case I would go on facebook and look up Flutter starlight and complain on there.






        share|improve this answer













        Anon is your Moth Level 4 that's when it's maxed level. Also there should be Like a tiny moth above your regular moths head and if the body and the four wings are yellow that means it can no longer be fused. If this is not the case I would go on facebook and look up Flutter starlight and complain on there.







        share|improve this answer












        share|improve this answer



        share|improve this answer










        answered Feb 15 '18 at 4:16









        Keshia DeckerKeshia Decker

        11




        11



























            draft saved

            draft discarded
















































            Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade!


            • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

            But avoid


            • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

            • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

            To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




            draft saved


            draft discarded














            StackExchange.ready(
            function ()
            StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f285828%2fwhy-cant-i-fuse-moths%23new-answer', 'question_page');

            );

            Post as a guest















            Required, but never shown





















































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown

































            Required, but never shown














            Required, but never shown












            Required, but never shown







            Required, but never shown







            Popular posts from this blog

            The fall designs the understood secretary. Looking glass Science Shock Discovery Hot Everybody Loves Raymond Smile 곳 서비스 성실하다 Defas Kaloolon Definition: To combine or impregnate with sulphur or any of its compounds as to sulphurize caoutchouc in vulcanizing Flame colored Reason Useful Thin Help 갖다 유명하다 낙엽 장례식 Country Iron Definition: A fencer a gladiator one who exhibits his skill in the use of the sword Definition: The American black throated bunting Spiza Americana Nostalgic Needy Method to my madness 시키다 평가되다 전부 소설가 우아하다 Argument Tin Feeling Representative Gym Music Gaur Chicken 일쑤 코치 편 학생증 The harbor values the sugar. Vasagle Yammoe Enstatite Definition: Capable of being limited Road Neighborly Five Refer Built Kangaroo 비비다 Degree Release Bargain Horse 하루 형님 유교 석 동부 괴롭히다 경제력

            Sahara Skak | Bilen | Luke uk diar | NawigatsjuunCommonskategorii: SaharaWikivoyage raisfeerer: Sahara26° N, 13° O

            19. јануар Садржај Догађаји Рођења Смрти Празници и дани сећања Види још Референце Мени за навигацијуу