Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid?How can I tell if I am on track for the Genocide ending?How do I know how many enemies I need for the Genocide Route?At what point are the effects of the Genocide route irreversible?Where should I farm enemies in Snowdin?Activating the genocide routeSparing sans in the genocide runHow do I activate the Genocide Route in Undertale RuinsCan you spare Undyne the Undying during a genocide runWill it still be possible to complete the Genocide ending?Did I Do Genocide Right?
What did Brienne write about Jaime?
Why is 'additive' EQ more difficult to use than 'subtractive'?
Why isn't Tyrion mentioned in 'A song of Ice and Fire'?
How to create a `range`-like iterable object of floats?
Split into three!
Testing using real data of the customer
Is keeping the forking link on a true fork necessary (Github/GPL)?
Navigating a quick return to previous employer
resolution bandwidth
Why is this integration method not valid?
Can diplomats be allowed on the flight deck of a commercial European airline?
Is superuser the same as root?
Align vertices between two edges
What could be my risk mitigation strategies if my client wants to contract UAT?
Are there historical examples of audiences drawn to a work that was "so bad it's good"?
How did the Allies achieve air superiority on Sicily?
How does Dreadhorde Arcanist interact with split cards?
How can I tell if a breaker uses both phases/legs
Can attacking players use activated abilities after blockers have been declared?
How to write numbers and percentage?
Is "vegetable base" a common term in English?
Why was this character made Grand Maester?
Knight's Tour on a 7x7 Board starting from D5
What is Orcus doing with Mind Flayers in the art on the last page of Volo's Guide to Monsters?
Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid?
How can I tell if I am on track for the Genocide ending?How do I know how many enemies I need for the Genocide Route?At what point are the effects of the Genocide route irreversible?Where should I farm enemies in Snowdin?Activating the genocide routeSparing sans in the genocide runHow do I activate the Genocide Route in Undertale RuinsCan you spare Undyne the Undying during a genocide runWill it still be possible to complete the Genocide ending?Did I Do Genocide Right?
.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;
Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid? Will I get the true genocide ending? I farmed everymonster in the Ruins, Snowdin, and Waterfall except Monster Kid.
undertale
add a comment |
Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid? Will I get the true genocide ending? I farmed everymonster in the Ruins, Snowdin, and Waterfall except Monster Kid.
undertale
add a comment |
Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid? Will I get the true genocide ending? I farmed everymonster in the Ruins, Snowdin, and Waterfall except Monster Kid.
undertale
Will I do true genocide if I spare Monster Kid? Will I get the true genocide ending? I farmed everymonster in the Ruins, Snowdin, and Waterfall except Monster Kid.
undertale
undertale
asked 40 mins ago
TheEpicTemmieTheEpicTemmie
516
516
add a comment |
add a comment |
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
No. Sparing monster kid will place you back on a neutral path, triggering the normal Undyne fight in the next room, instead of the Undyne the Undying fight there.
add a comment |
Your Answer
StackExchange.ready(function()
var channelOptions =
tags: "".split(" "),
id: "41"
;
initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);
StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
// Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
createEditor();
);
else
createEditor();
);
function createEditor()
StackExchange.prepareEditor(
heartbeatType: 'answer',
autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
convertImagesToLinks: false,
noModals: true,
showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
reputationToPostImages: null,
bindNavPrevention: true,
postfix: "",
imageUploader:
brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
allowUrls: true
,
noCode: true, onDemand: true,
discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
);
);
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f351584%2fwill-i-do-true-genocide-if-i-spare-monster-kid%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
1 Answer
1
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
active
oldest
votes
No. Sparing monster kid will place you back on a neutral path, triggering the normal Undyne fight in the next room, instead of the Undyne the Undying fight there.
add a comment |
No. Sparing monster kid will place you back on a neutral path, triggering the normal Undyne fight in the next room, instead of the Undyne the Undying fight there.
add a comment |
No. Sparing monster kid will place you back on a neutral path, triggering the normal Undyne fight in the next room, instead of the Undyne the Undying fight there.
No. Sparing monster kid will place you back on a neutral path, triggering the normal Undyne fight in the next room, instead of the Undyne the Undying fight there.
answered 20 mins ago
UnionhawkUnionhawk
23.2k21105173
23.2k21105173
add a comment |
add a comment |
Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade!
- Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!
But avoid …
- Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.
- Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.
To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
StackExchange.ready(
function ()
StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f351584%2fwill-i-do-true-genocide-if-i-spare-monster-kid%23new-answer', 'question_page');
);
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Sign up or log in
StackExchange.ready(function ()
StackExchange.helpers.onClickDraftSave('#login-link');
);
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Sign up using Google
Sign up using Facebook
Sign up using Email and Password
Post as a guest
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown
Required, but never shown