How am I supposed to put out fires?How are illusionary walls working?How do I get Vordt's Hammer?How do estus charges work?How to cross lava?How to PvP in Dark Souls 3?Have I locked myself out of Anri of Astora's Slayer of Aldrich ending?Why does Ariandel keep the flame from going out?How does summoning players for bosses affect boss stats?How do phantoms affect item discovery?How many Titantite Slabs are in Dark Souls 3?

How do you structure large embedded projects?

Why is there an extra "t" in Lemmatization?

Is it better to merge "often" or only after completion do a big merge of feature branches?

Stellen - Putting, or putting away?

How old is the Italian word "malandrino"?

90s (or earlier) book in which a human detective is hired by a vampire to find killer of vampires

Did Don Young threaten John Boehner with a 10 inch blade to the throat?

Can I make Ubuntu 18.04 switch between multiple windows of the program by just clicking the icon?

Can "Taking algebraic closure" be made into a functor?

What does a black-and-white Puerto Rican flag signify?

Why are Oscar, India, and X-Ray (O, I, and X) not used as taxiway identifiers?

Can a creature sustain itself by eating its own severed body parts?

Is it ethical to tell my teaching assistant that I like him?

I am a dual citizen of United States and Mexico, can I use my Mexican license in california when visiting?

Do I have to mention my main character's age?

Book in which the "mountain" in the distance was a hole in the flat world

is FIND WORDS in P?

Found more old paper shares from broken up companies

Importance of moon phases for Apollo missions

Do I care if the housing market has gone up or down, if I'm moving from one house to another?

Does switching on an old games console without a cartridge damage it?

Monday's Blocking Donimoes Problem

Why is DC so, so, so Democratic?

I have a domain, static IP and many devices I'd like to access outside my house. How to route them?



How am I supposed to put out fires?


How are illusionary walls working?How do I get Vordt's Hammer?How do estus charges work?How to cross lava?How to PvP in Dark Souls 3?Have I locked myself out of Anri of Astora's Slayer of Aldrich ending?Why does Ariandel keep the flame from going out?How does summoning players for bosses affect boss stats?How do phantoms affect item discovery?How many Titantite Slabs are in Dark Souls 3?






.everyoneloves__top-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__mid-leaderboard:empty,.everyoneloves__bot-mid-leaderboard:empty margin-bottom:0;








0















Okay, so I finally made it to the Crucifixion Swamp and I found a writing that said if I put out three fires then I'll be able to reach Wolf Blood. How am I supposed to do that? I tried using slugs, I tried interacting, I tried breaking them. What am I supposed to do?










share|improve this question




























    0















    Okay, so I finally made it to the Crucifixion Swamp and I found a writing that said if I put out three fires then I'll be able to reach Wolf Blood. How am I supposed to do that? I tried using slugs, I tried interacting, I tried breaking them. What am I supposed to do?










    share|improve this question
























      0












      0








      0








      Okay, so I finally made it to the Crucifixion Swamp and I found a writing that said if I put out three fires then I'll be able to reach Wolf Blood. How am I supposed to do that? I tried using slugs, I tried interacting, I tried breaking them. What am I supposed to do?










      share|improve this question














      Okay, so I finally made it to the Crucifixion Swamp and I found a writing that said if I put out three fires then I'll be able to reach Wolf Blood. How am I supposed to do that? I tried using slugs, I tried interacting, I tried breaking them. What am I supposed to do?







      dark-souls-3






      share|improve this question













      share|improve this question











      share|improve this question




      share|improve this question










      asked 43 mins ago









      KerikoKraftKerikoKraft

      616 bronze badges




      616 bronze badges




















          0






          active

          oldest

          votes














          Your Answer








          StackExchange.ready(function()
          var channelOptions =
          tags: "".split(" "),
          id: "41"
          ;
          initTagRenderer("".split(" "), "".split(" "), channelOptions);

          StackExchange.using("externalEditor", function()
          // Have to fire editor after snippets, if snippets enabled
          if (StackExchange.settings.snippets.snippetsEnabled)
          StackExchange.using("snippets", function()
          createEditor();
          );

          else
          createEditor();

          );

          function createEditor()
          StackExchange.prepareEditor(
          heartbeatType: 'answer',
          autoActivateHeartbeat: false,
          convertImagesToLinks: false,
          noModals: true,
          showLowRepImageUploadWarning: true,
          reputationToPostImages: null,
          bindNavPrevention: true,
          postfix: "",
          imageUploader:
          brandingHtml: "Powered by u003ca class="icon-imgur-white" href="https://imgur.com/"u003eu003c/au003e",
          contentPolicyHtml: "User contributions licensed under u003ca href="https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/"u003ecc by-sa 3.0 with attribution requiredu003c/au003e u003ca href="https://stackoverflow.com/legal/content-policy"u003e(content policy)u003c/au003e",
          allowUrls: true
          ,
          noCode: true, onDemand: true,
          discardSelector: ".discard-answer"
          ,immediatelyShowMarkdownHelp:true
          );



          );













          draft saved

          draft discarded


















          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f354925%2fhow-am-i-supposed-to-put-out-fires%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown

























          0






          active

          oldest

          votes








          0






          active

          oldest

          votes









          active

          oldest

          votes






          active

          oldest

          votes















          draft saved

          draft discarded
















































          Thanks for contributing an answer to Arqade!


          • Please be sure to answer the question. Provide details and share your research!

          But avoid


          • Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers.

          • Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience.

          To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers.




          draft saved


          draft discarded














          StackExchange.ready(
          function ()
          StackExchange.openid.initPostLogin('.new-post-login', 'https%3a%2f%2fgaming.stackexchange.com%2fquestions%2f354925%2fhow-am-i-supposed-to-put-out-fires%23new-answer', 'question_page');

          );

          Post as a guest















          Required, but never shown





















































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown

































          Required, but never shown














          Required, but never shown












          Required, but never shown







          Required, but never shown







          Popular posts from this blog

          ParseJSON using SSJSUsing AMPscript with SSJS ActivitiesHow to resubscribe a user in Marketing cloud using SSJS?Pulling Subscriber Status from Lists using SSJSRetrieving Emails using SSJSProblem in updating DE using SSJSUsing SSJS to send single email in Marketing CloudError adding EmailSendDefinition using SSJS

          Кампала Садржај Географија Географија Историја Становништво Привреда Партнерски градови Референце Спољашње везе Мени за навигацију0°11′ СГШ; 32°20′ ИГД / 0.18° СГШ; 32.34° ИГД / 0.18; 32.340°11′ СГШ; 32°20′ ИГД / 0.18° СГШ; 32.34° ИГД / 0.18; 32.34МедијиПодациЗванични веб-сајту

          19. јануар Садржај Догађаји Рођења Смрти Празници и дани сећања Види још Референце Мени за навигацијуу